While working today suddenly one of my forms had everything on it shifted to
the right by about 2 or 4 pixels.  I'm using CW 7 on Windows with SDK 3.5 on
a Symbol 1740 device.  The same prc did not demonstrate this behavior on the
POSE emulator running the Palm 3.5 debug rom.

I tried restoring the resource file from the version control system
(thinking it was corrupted) and that did not help.  I tried deleting all
object files and recompiling everything and that did not work.  Then I
commented out a section of code in the event handler for my main form (the
one in question) for a special user defined event and tried it and suddenly
it was OK.  Then I put that section back in (2 lines of code) and it was
still OK and has been OK ever since.

Why do flaky things like this happen with this environment.  I had something
last week where for the life of me I could not figure out and luckily I
found a single message on the ng where someone else had the same problem and
they said it was a corrupted resource file.  They said they moved their
project from Windows to Mac and the Mac CW version told them the resource
file was bad.  Otherwise they would have never known.  I restored from the
version safe and it fixed it.

If anyone has any idea what happened to me today with this strange form
behavior I'd like to know.  Thanks.