I'm getting a fatal error "MemoryMgr.c, Line 4342, NULL handle" when
running an application on the palm, I think the error comes from the
following code:

I'm basically just trying to take a list of strings & displaying it in
a List object.

        VoidPtr theListPtr;
        Handle theListItems;
        DWord theListCount;
        VoidHand theRecHand;
        char* theRecPtr;

        theRecHand = DmGetResource( 'tSTL', abbrevStringList );
        theRecPtr = (char*) MemHandleLock( theRecHand );
        theRecPtr += StrLen(theRecPtr)+1;
        theListCount = (theRecPtr[0] << 8) + theRecPtr[1];
        theRecPtr += sizeof( SWord );
        theListItems = (Handle) SysFormPointerArrayToStrings( theRecPtr,
theListCount );
        theListPtr = MemHandleLock( theListItems );
                ListPtr  list = (ListPtr) FrmGetObjectPtr(frm,
FrmGetObjectIndex(frm, PartTwoAbility1List));
                CharPtr unlock=(CharPtr)MemHandleLock(gStringArrayH);
                LstSetListChoices(list, &unlock, theListCount);

does someone have an idea where my error is?

thanks,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]