I need to write a driver that allows for the remote
tapping of various controls/menus on the screen
(the Palm is behind a display case at a science
center).  The Palm could be running a variety of
applications (not written here).

I have been able to get so far as to get the
virtual or remote pen to go down and activate
graphical controls (ie the Calculator buttons
or Minehunt), but for normal buttons and things
the pen goes down but the control does not
activate.

Is this because the EvtHandleEvent handler no
longer manages the pen?  I am trapping
EvtHandleEvent which allows the above graphic
type controls to work, but do I now need to trap
CtlHandleEvent and all the others too??

All help appreciated.

Thanks,
GB

PS Apologies if you received more than one
copy of this, ... new fingers.