Hi ,

Is it possible to have a table column with type PopUpTrigger and link
it to a list that has custom draw function ? The reason is I have to
populate different contents in the list depending on the selected row.

I have a column in a table thats of type PopupTrigger. In the Init of
the form I set the list's custom draw function and set the table's
column pointer to the list as follows

        ListPtr list = (ListPtr) GetObjectPtr(MainListList);
        LstSetDrawFunction(list, ListDraw);
        LstSetListChoices(list,NULL,10);
        TblSetItemStyle(table, row, 1, popupTriggerTableItem);
        TblSetItemInt(table, row , 1, row );
        TblSetItemPtr(table, row , 1,list);
The program compiles okay but on running gives me the following error
on FrmDrawForm(frm)

--Read from memory location in storage heap.In order to protect
integrity of users data direct access is not allowed. Instead
applications should use Palm functions ...

Any guesses where I am going wrong..

Thanks
Vini