Hello , Aaron

      I find new solution with next specifics:

      We created sales programs for Palm, who synchronize with PC DB.

      I written  dll for convert PDB<->PC DB

      if I:
      1) attach dll to CPU serial number (for dont move to other PC)
      2) use IDEA or other symmetric crypt algorithm to Code\Encode data in dll
      and Palm
      3) limited number of user for this dll and limited location dll
      for this PC

      is this was OK?

      PS Russian flash presentation found there
      html://vskalef.narod.ru/ManFlash.html

best regards, RedStar
     Palm Alef System Co. ltd