Thank you Richard,

I've checked the launch code, it really is sysAppLaunchCmdNormalLaunch. I am not
using any other launch code in my app yet.

I can give some further details:

Indeed the address of an object is assigned to a global pointer (to make access
easier - it's a database's table).

Objects of the same class have been assigned to global pointers within the same
function scope and no accident happens there.

The object itself is instantiated without any problem. Assignment to a local
pointer is possible.