ok, i may be a little off track here,

is your stuff based on 1 sec intervals - maybe you could change your
algorithm if no one knows what "Palm does" :)

I do something where I 1 sec counters, so I use TimGetSeconds(), and store
the prev time as a static variable. that way I can get 1 second intervals
and i'm not sure its going to get interrupted at midnite... but i could be
wrong...

hmmm..i gotto stay wake late tonite and actually check this out!!

vm
http://homecreations.tripod.com