I told you so (Palm).

Over a year ago, I said that Palm would have to bend to market demands
for Color, sound and other features offered by the PocketPC.  Many of
the palm supporters and some employees of Palm said I was all wet.

Well, I have just read an article in the news that says that the B/W
models are falling by the wasteside in favor of the color devices.

I also just returned from a 30 day trip to Japan.  What I found was that
every child over the age of 12 had a cell phone with full color
displays.  The #1 way of accessing the internet in Japan is via these
high tech Color Phones.

If Palm does not improve their OS (more file oriented) and offer more
Color and sound options, they will cease to exist in a couple of years.
The user market is demanding Color, Sound, Wireless.

I know that Palm has these, but it is not their focus.  However, it is
the primary interest of users.