"Essell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> i have a database on the palm. i need to know whether its possible for me
> port it to MS access. the database is obviously a .pdb file on my palm.
what
> kind of application would i have to write to convert this to MS access &
how
> would i accomplish this ?any suggestions/comments would be greatly
> appreciated.

You can use the COM server made by Maxime Labelle (the creator of
cryptopad).

Actually I'm using this solution (with a little VBA code) to write pdb, from
Access data, during the development process.

Best regards
Pietro

--
The users I like the most are the ones who try to
find the ANY key. (You know, when the docs say to