Hi,

      you use this function call wherever you want to invoke the n/w prefs.

        void OpenNetworkPanel()
    {
     UInt  cardNo;
     LocalID  dbID;
     DmSearchStateType searchState;

     // Find panel's database header ID and card number.
      DmGetNextDatabaseByTypeCreator( true, &searchState, sysFileTPanel,
               sysFileCNetworkPanel, true, &cardNo, &dbID );

      ErrNonFatalDisplayIf( !dbID, "Could not find network panel" );
      if ( dbID )
      {
     // Launch panel from system preferences.
         SysUIAppSwitch(cardNo,dbID,sysAppLaunchCmdPanelCalledFromApp,0);
      }
}

Regards
Nag Malluru