I know I've asked this before and the fact that I haven't got a definitive
answer should tell me to let it lie but here goes anyway. Is there any way
to programmatically change Network preferences? I'm thinking specifically of
the connection that a Windows RAS network connection uses. Does anyone know
the structure of the Network preferences record(s). Perhaps then I could use
PrefSetAppPreferences to set the connection.
Regards,
Ger