--- fabricio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Take a look at my .H...
> <SNIP>
> #define pptRace     1204
> #define lstRace     1205
> <SNIP>
> ... and my .RCP block...
>     POPUPTRIGGER "xxx" ID pptRace AT (35 32 120 15)
>       LEFTANCHOR NOFRAME FONT 0
>     LIST "aaa" "bbb" "ccc"
>       ID lstRace AT (34 31 120 45) NONUSABLE FONT 0
>     POPUPLIST ID pptRace lstRace
> Does it help you help me???

Unfortunately, I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing.
This leads me to suspect that you are somehow corrupting the form when
you run your program.  What happens if you create a new app that
contains only 1 form and that 1 form contains this popup?

For example, what if this is all your rcp file contains:

#include "ResourceDefines.h"

APPLICATIONICONNAME 1000 "Starter"

FORM ID MainForm AT (0 0 160 160)
USABLE
BEGIN
  TITLE "OReilly Starter Main"
  POPUPTRIGGER "xxx" ID pptRace AT (35 32 120 15)
    LEFTANCHOR NOFRAME FONT 0
  LIST "aaa" "bbb" "ccc"
    ID lstRace AT (34 31 120 45) NONUSABLE FONT 0
  POPUPLIST ID pptRace lstRace
END
---

and ResourceDefines.h contains just this:

#define MainForm        2000
#define pptRace         2003
#define lstRace         2004
---