In article <85202@palm-dev-forum>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> >Looking closer at it, there must be some compatibility problem
> > between some Debug ROMs and versions 3.4 and 3.5 of POSE.
>
> I concur.  There's a real problem here.
>
> Currently my workaround is to move the c-module I want to step
> through into the first segment.  But it is a lousy workaround.
>
> I'm running CW7 with the 3.4 version of POSE
> I hoped it would be fixed when I got around to upgrading POSE
> level to 3.5, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I"m going to try some tests out with the latest debugger plugin and
those ROMs later today and see if we can see anything odd.  I still have
a V7 installation arouud too, so I'll check that as well.  I think that
part of the problem might be that POSE 3.4 and later are returning
errors for some conditions that didn't return errors before (the errors
still happened, they just weren't reported), and maybe the old plugin
isn't handling that well.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead