Hi, I'm developing a java palm application using midp for palm. But I have
send data from this application to the desktop when claddle's hotsync button
is pressed. I've been looking for information about that, found the conduit
and CDK examples, but it works with memo pad database, which is already
created; the point is that I don't know how to create my own pdb file, if I
have to, in order to store application's data, until hotsync is done. Could
you send me some reference about?

Thanks in advance!