> Hi, I'm developing a java palm application using midp for palm. But I have
> send data from this application to the desktop when claddle's hotsync
button
> is pressed. I've been looking for information about that, found the
conduit
> and CDK examples, but it works with memo pad database, which is already
> created; the point is that I don't know how to create my own pdb file, if
> have to, in order to store application's data, until hotsync is done.
Could
> you send me some reference about?

A .pdb file is just a desktop representation of a Palm database, nothing
more. If you want to write a conduit to sync information between your Palm
app and your desktop, you do in fact need to create a database on the Palm
to store that information. You'll need to see the sections concerning the
Dm<whatever> functions for more details.