Hi,

My apologies if this is not the correct forum -- please indicate the
correct forum to post to.

Question:

I have a multi-segment application. Codewarrior (CWR7) compiles and loads
the
application on to the emulator (Version 3.4). While debugging the app.
though,
I can see the source for only some of the functions -- other functions show
up in assembly.

I suspect this is a debugging problem of some sort -- the app. seems to be
doing
what is expected -- it crashes but I know this is a bug in my application. I
am
not able to debug it effectively due to the lack of source level debugging.

Thanks in advance for your help.

/Shekar Mantha
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]