In article <86724@palm-dev-forum>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] says...

> Hi,
>
> Yes the debug dot is set for all the files. One more interesting
> observation:
>
> Now when my application crashes, codewarrior crashes as well giving an
> unhandled
> exception. I removed and reinstalled codewarrior (7.1 with Palm OS 4.0 SDK).
> The problem still persists. Now projects that I was able to debug, I am not
> able to.

For CodeWarrior 7.1, we recommend staying with POSE 3.3 or earlier.
There are some problems with the CW 7 debugger and later versions of
POSE that have been fixed in the V8 tools, but we're not planning on
fixing for earlier versions.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead