On Wed, 29 May 2002, John Marshall wrote:
> Keith, having met me face to face on a number of occasions :-), will
> be able to tell you that if I think you're spouting dangerously or
> offensively wrong claptrap, I might well respond colourfully in person
> too.  So I don't think that illustrates your point at all!

  John, i think you need to look out the window and take a look at
  all those hot norweigen babes outside and forget about crap like
  this :) heck, you moved to norway - enjoy the fruits!!

  it only happens 2-3 months a year where the temperature rises to
  15-25C and they start walking around in bikini's.. focus on some
  real issues :) winter is coming.. enjoy it while you can :)

>     John  "and that's all I have to say about that :-)"

  i guess i dont need to mention your reaction to seeing your name
  written as "john" instead of "John" :P heh - but seriously, this
  is the internet; if i took the personal flaming/hate emails seriously
  i would be a nut case already :) [some would argue i already am]

// az
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ardiri.com/