On Wed, 29 May 2002, Idries Hamadi wrote:
> I don't know what a HIRES device is, can you explain this please (or point
> me to a URL or somthing).

  well, non 160x160 units - maybe you should check out some of the other
  devices on the market? :P

> One other problem that I have is that my performance seems much lower on OS
> 3.5 plus roms (in POSE). I loose about half my framerate when going from
> Palm III OS 3.0 to a Palm Vx OS 3.5.

  well, SysHandleEvent() is a bit larger these days.. :)

> The only thing that I am doing differently on 3.5 is the way that I access
> the screen and the offscreen screen buffer:

  your not obtaining the display address every frame are you? :)
  do you really expect the screen display address to change every
  frame? :)

// az
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.ardiri.com/