I know the ID of the gadget, but I have a common event handler for the
multiple gadgets on my form.  They share the same event handler, so, the
only way I know which one is calling the event handler is by the ID in the
FormGadgetType structure passed in, but, I have know way of getting access
to that structure (or I don't know how).

I spent a little time this weekend thinking about the hole I dug myself in
to and I know a way around it, but I am still curious as to how to access
the data in the FormGadgetType structure.

I am a bit new at this and my experience with the API is limited.  Thanks
for all of your help and patience.

Brad Figler