From: Joe Malone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 juin, 2002 14:51
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Re: Bitmap

--- Dominique Martel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I have a very simple question. I have a bitmap and I
> write 2 words in it. I would like the 2 words not be on
> the same line, i.e. 1 on each  line.
> In the resource editor, I added a "\r" in the text field
> and it works. But at run time, it doesn't work, it prints
> a bad character. Any idea?

Hopefully, you can clarify a few quesions I have about your question:

You say you add two words to a "text field" with a resource editor.
This doesn't have anything to do with a bitmap.  Also, you can't add
text to a Field at design time -- are you using a Label?  A label
should work.  Which resource editor are you using?  If it is
Constructor, you can just hit the Enter key after typing the first word
of the Label text and then continue typing the second line.

- "Confused in Seattle"