From: Marianne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 12:47 PM
To: Sushil; Palm
Cc: Mahesh Mole
Subject: Re: Bitmap

Hi

We are using Code Warrior 8.0 with palm OS sdk 5.0. The code warrior 8.0
version has the compression check box with the following options: None, Scan
Line, RLE( OS 3.5 or later ), PackBits( Palm OS 4.0 or later ) and Best(
Palm OS 4.0 or later )

The client creates the bitmap images, they have set RLE option while
creating them. After creating these images the compressed images did not
show up in the bitmap editor

Thanks regards

Marianne