Hi all,
I am manoj.I am newbie to palm development.

I have SONY CLIE NR-70 with PALM OS 4.1.
I would like to develop a small video game in java,that used the
palm OS grahics commands.(Not the jave graphics commands).
I have downloaded the J2SE,JEMEWTK,Palm OS emulator.

1. Could any one pls suggest some ways to proceed.
2. Can any one tell some sites where i could get some sample
codes?

Thanks and regards,
Manoj K.S