Dear Idries,
Thanks for your reply.
I am new to java also.
Regarding using of J2ME,i thought i will use java2me wireless tool
kit.But i am not sure how to proceed.

My requirement is to write a video game in java,for SONY CLIE
NR70.I am asked not to use the graphics command of java.I have to
use graphics command of palm os instead.
KVM passes only postion of objects..

So,the architectue becomes
     ------game call palm commands-------
Videogame--->KVM-------------------->Palm OS---->CPU

I dont know how to proceed.

Could you share your thoughts on this?

Also i like to know whether KVM supports JNI??

Regars,
Manoj K.S