I have a form that I display in my program at various points that is created
completely dynamically.  For the most part it's pretty basic, just a field
and ok/cancel buttons.  However there are certain instances where I create
the form and I get an "Invalid Chunk Ptr" error on my second or third call
to CtlNewControl.

Does anyone have any ideas about things that might cause this?  I thought I
might have a memory leak or something and I was just running low on dynamic
memory but I checked the dynamic heap and the card and the number of free
bytes is still pretty large.

Thanks,
Mark