From: Mark Biek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 11:43 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: Problem creating dynamic form controls

I have a form that I display in my program at various points that is created
completely dynamically.  For the most part it's pretty basic, just a field
and ok/cancel buttons.  However there are certain instances where I create
the form and I get an "Invalid Chunk Ptr" error on my second or third call
to CtlNewControl.

Does anyone have any ideas about things that might cause this?  I thought I
might have a memory leak or something and I was just running low on dynamic
memory but I checked the dynamic heap and the card and the number of free
bytes is still pretty large.

Thanks,
Mark

The information in this transmittal and any attachments is privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. You are hereby notified that
any unauthorized distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is
prohibited. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify Invivodata
immediately at (831) 438-9550.