On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 08:30:26PM +0100, Ammi Aithal wrote:

> My question is : Will the Conduit application I
> developed earlier still work with commercial version
> of CW Professional Edition ??? which doesn't have
> tools for conduit work.

I think that the Professional edition is everything
you need. I've never used it to write a Conduit,
but I believe that you can download and install
the CDK separately. If your application has been
already developed, there is no reason to invest
money on POL and the other tools of the Enterprise
imho.

Marco