Hi,

Till now, I was using CW Lite and CDK4 downloaded from
the web to develop my PDA application using C lang.
After so much of ups and downs, I finally succeeded in
developing the intended application (Of course, part
of the kudos should go to this developer forum) using
the above tools.

But now, our company has finally decided to buy
commercial version of CW so that we could sell the
application to our customers.

I came across CW Professional Edition ($500) and CW
Enterprise Edition($1300) for Palm OS (V8).

My question is:

How useful is the CodeWarrior Enterprise Edition for
PAlm OS platform. Mine is a simple application
involving couple of forms, buttons, menus, and
database which communicates  with our product when
hooked on to it using Serial Port.

I contacted the concerned people from CodeWarrior and
they say
"Enterprise Edition contains a C++ Object Library
Framework, Metrowerks Windows development tools(for
conduit development), Object Library  and Conduit
Wizards, as well as 3 wireless technology development
tolls for Palm, Extended Systems, and iAnywhere ."

My question is : Will the Conduit application I
developed earlier still work with commercial version
of CW Professional Edition ??? which doesn't have
tools for conduit work.

Also, I am not sure how useful is that Enterprise
Edition which is $1300 against the professional
Edition $500.

Since I was in a dilemma about making my final
decision on this, I just thought of taking Developers
opinion who would be the best judge for my problem.

I wanted to post this to Conduit Forum, but somehow I
had problem registering with that forum.

Thanks in advance for your valuable input.

Regards,
Ammy.