At 7:57 AM -0700 7/11/02, Craig Belson wrote:
>Well, from what I understand, you could theoretically
>do development on a Zaurus - I read on /. a couple of
>weeks ago that they got POSE running on one of them,

Yeah, that's "qpose".  It was ported to use the Qt UI library.  I was
thinking of porting that back into my version of Poser for other Unix
environments, except that the port is incomplete.  A lot of
functionality was hacked out (mostly the dialogs), probably because
they just wanted an emulator and not a development environment.

-- Keith Rollin
-- Palm OS Emulator engineer