>>> Tom Wilson<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/15/02 03:04AM >>>

Constructor is totally unusable on the box, as well. Instantly starts
popping up dialogs claiming it's out of memory. It acts almost like an
old Windows 3.0 program that has run out of GDI memory and blindly
trudged forward. (Missing GUI elements and other oddball behavior)

Having a gig of RAM in the box wouldn't be throwing that old fossil for
a loop would it?

---
We had a Win98 machine with a Gig of ram, and had the same problem.  We took it down
to 768 MB and now it seems to work fine.  Since Palm development is one of the prime
things we use this machine for, we did not see an alternative if we wanted to keep
using constructor.

-  Dan  :D