DebugPrefs.zip (Version 1.00): This utility forces the
debug and console nubs in a Handspring handheld device
to use a selected communications channel (USB or
Serial). It also provides an option to automatically
enter debug mode following a Fatal Error. These
options are often useful when debugging software.
(Version History)
http://www.handspring.com/developers/sw_dev.jhtml