Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if somebody can give me any suggestions or
help. I have two dynamic lists. One of them is a popup list which displays a list of
class from databaseA. And the other dynamic list to display the names of students in
that particular class(example from databaseB) which I select in the popup list. Let's
say, if I have 30 classes now, I will have 30 databases(databaseB, databaseC,
databaseD etc..). I would like to know if anyone knows how to display the names of the
students(in this case) whenever I select a different class as I'm handling a large
number of databases.

Thanks in advance.