The best solution is to use the List Draw Callback.
See LstSetDrawFunction.

I suppose all your databases have the same struct. You set the draw call
back once. It can use a global for the db ref and each time you switch
the db, change the global.

Ludovic

Dennis O'Shear wrote:
> Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if somebody can give me any

suggestions or help. I have two dynamic lists. One of them is a popup
list which displays a list of class from databaseA. And the other
dynamic list to display the names of students in that particular
class(example from databaseB) which I select in the popup list. Let's
say, if I have 30 classes now, I will have 30 databases(databaseB,
databaseC, databaseD etc..). I would like to know if anyone knows how to
display the names of the students(in this case) whenever I select a
different class as I'm handling a large number of databases.