Where can I get more information about the radio transmitters and
receivers?

On Mon, 07 Oct 2002 17:09:37 +0000, "Leon Heller"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>From: Michael Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Subject: Getting started in wireless development?
>>Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:59:03 -0500
>>
>>The subject line says everything I'm after.
>>
>>With the exception of the following.  Is it possible to get into
>>wireless palm development (I'm a complete newbie at wireless but only
>>green at palmos dev) without an initial investment of $1000 or more on
>>wireless equipment?  (yes, I'm on a shoestring budget).
>>

>You can buy low-range license-free radio data transmitters and receivers
>very cheaply (less than $20 or so) in module form. They won't handle more
>than 2400 baud, and you will be limited to less than 50 feet, but are ideal
>for experimentation.
>
>Leon

  Michael S. Harrison
  michaelh.dragonseye@com
  (reverse the dot and at to send email)

* The opinions expressed here are those of my iguana
* and I never know what he's going to say next.