>From what I've read in the sdk, am I reading correctly that if I desire my
application to be backward compatible to non-high-density displays, I'll
need to include two bitmap families per graphic.
one for low res and one for hi res??!!

So to be resonable, I'll need to have two different versions of the product,
one with hi-res support and one without??

This makes the most sense since I don't want to penalize non-hi-res people
with hi-res stuff and etc.

Palm is really starting to show how stupid they can be!! - So now we're
required to do this for graphics AND fonts, since we have the same exact
problem with fonts.

I guess they didn't take into account people desiring to work across all
these various platforms with one single app -

OR - am I just not understanding this correctly?

Hope I'm wrong...
bill