> > globals :) eek :) hehe - you can get around them with good design
> > (ie: use feature pointers to allocate a chunk of memory) :P in regards
> > to multilink, i wonder how it could be adapted to support ARM code :)
> > esp. if your solving these globals issues with hacks/launch codes
>
> I believe Multilink uses FtrGet/Set when it's needed.  I guess the diff is
> that it does it automagically.

you have the source :) take a peek :)

if it's just automagically doing features, then, useless for armlets :(

---
Aaron Ardiri                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                                  +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                             http://www.mobilewizardry.com/