At 09:41 2002-12-12 +0200, you wrote:
At 12:06 PM 2002-12-11 -0600, you wrote:
Has Symbol abandoned new devices running PalmOS? Another developer logged on to their site and found a huge number of Windows CE and Pocket Windows 2000 devices.
They have had the Pocket PC devices for a long time now. My feeling is that they wont do anything new on Palm
I disagree. Symbol just introduced the SPT1800 series in early 2002, a revised line of devices running Palm OS 4, and they are still an active licensee. I think these questions are more appropriate for the symbol-forum mailing list, where Symbol representatives are active there.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead