>Subject: Programmatic hard reset
>From: Steve Janaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Is it possible to programmatically force a hard reset of the device ?

This was asked and previously answered earlier this week.

The answer given was no, and I sincerely hope that was the correct
answer.  If someone knows how to do this, please keep it to yourself!

Steve, if your heart is pure and you are not trying to build a virus and
you do figure out a way, please hide your method and deny to all that
it is possible!

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc. (www.RF-TP.com)