In my program I had no problem with showing the dialog.  So I used
SysColdBoot (0, 2000, 0, 0, 0).  I totally made up the 2000.  As the
source code to SysColdBoot is available I would recommend reading it.  If
you need to get past the "up down" dialog then you probably need to do
some disassembly and find out what is called after you press up.

good luck,
stuart

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 11:05:09AM +0100, Rodolphe Br?jaude wrote:
> Hi,
> I am interested in that function for personnal reasons (not virus, I swear)
> but how do you use it exactly, what must you set for the different
> parameters?
>
> I have tried, I vave a message box that appears, but it doesn't perform the
> reset?
> In the .h file, what is the SYS_TRAP(sysTrapSysColdBoot)?
> what do you set for cardxSize and pointer?
>

> /*SysColdBoot(void *card0P, UInt32 card0Size,
>        void *card1P, UInt32 card1Size,
>        UInt32 sysCardHeaderOffset)
>        SYS_TRAP(sysTrapSysColdBoot);*/
>
> thanks