At 09:58 2002-12-28 -0500, you wrote:
As a new Palm developer (but an old crusty software developer) I was
wondering if there are any print magazines targeted for Palm development, as
opposed to mainstream consumer oriented PDA-type magazines.
Steve Mann once printed a magazine called Tap that dealt with development for the Newton, and later Palm OS devices -- he sells an archive CD that has all the articles, and there are some good ones there.

Otherwise, there really hasn't been anything in print -- the Internet has killed the traditional programmer magazine. Handheld Computing has a developer newsletter, but it just electronic, and its only been published erratically.

Really the best sources of info are the mailing lists, the newsgroups, and weblogs like my own palmoswerks.com.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead