Thanks for the response.

Yes, I'm familiar with that behavior. Perhaps I'm not explaining the
problem with appropriate examples, but I just find myself having to open
up the tungsten up quite a lot.

Mind you, I'm in the 'fiddling with it' stage where I've just gotten the
device.  Perhaps that will go away in time as I get used to the device.

Thank goodness for Okey and NewPen!

-Ken