>Subject: Re: Re: Idea for a Tungsten App?
>From: kcorey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 07:49, Oliver wrote:
>> > Having to open my Tungsten to get to the
>> > Launch or Menu silkscreen button is starting
>> > to get old,
>>
>> I don't have a Tungsten handy, but I thought
>> I read that holding down the middle button of
>> the 5-way navigator launches the launcher?
>
>Well it does, much of the time, but doesn't seem to be quite the same
>action as pressing the silkscreen button.  If the application (usually a
>game) blocks the hard keys from the system, then this doesn't work
>any more.

        Send an e-mail to the game developer telling them they are
        not Tungsten-T compatible!  Ask them when they are
        going to fix it!

>Also, it'd be nice to make the menus pop down in some way.

        Since OS 3.5, you can pop down the menu by tapping on the
        screen title.  The 'MENU' button has been redundant since
        then.

Roger Stringer
Marietta Systems, Inc. (www.RF-TP.com)