> Well its ok but any enterprise application exist
> in the palm devices.if so what are they all
> about..?Will be grateful.

Hi jawwad,

there are a lot of different enterprise applications
for devices like PalmOS.  Some applications are
packaged
(standard) applications, others are proprietary for
particular companies or industries or user groups.

To see some existing applications, go to the
PalmSource website -- there is a whole section
about use of PalmOS devices in Enterprises,
prominently accessed from a menu at the top of the
homepage.  And this page is an Enterprise Application
directory:

http://applications.palmsource.com/Software/EntProds.asp

The apps you find on those pages are, of course,
packaged (standard) applications.  It's probably
much harder to find proprietary apps, but I would
suspect there are tons of them out there.  For
example, I read somewhere the US Navy is using
PalmOS devices to score aircraft carrier landings.
(If you do that on the aircraft carrier Enterprise,
I think it qualifies as an enterprise app <g>).
The company I work for uses PalmOS devices to
capture signatures and delivery dates when the
"internal delivery" guys distribute mail and
packages to employees (so I get to sign on a Symbol
device every time I get a delivery).  That
information then gets hotsync'ed into an enterprise
database.  In ancient days they used a clipboard
and a file cabinet for that task.

As for (new) ideas, I doubt that many people on
this list are interested in passing out brilliant
new ideas they may have had (unless they are in
a different business).  But just look around what
exists today, and think about what tasks in an
enterprise business process can be improved by
using a PalmOS (or other handheld) device.  That's
how we all (typically) come up with ideas,
for enterprise or personal use.

Oliver