Hey everyone,

     I posted this on the Symbol forum, but I thought I'd post it here, just
in case.

     I am looking to purchase used (and/or new) discontinued Symbol SPT1700
series 2D PalmOS units.  Version of the PalmOS is unimportant.  8 meg RAM
preferred, 2 or 4 meg ROM OK.

     The 2D units can easily be identified by the "PRG" suffix near the end
of their model number underneath the battery.

     If you or your customers have any (because they're either not being
used, or want to upgrade to the PPT 2800's) then please contact me.  Thanks!

  - Tony

Tony Goggin, Technical Director
Salamander Technologies
[EMAIL PROTECTED]