Hi all,

I am using CW9 on Win98. I debug my program on the real device (Tungsten).
My program works fine until I add segment 3 to it then the program works fine in the
debugger
until I exit the program. At this time the palm still OK. When I kill the debugger,
then the
Tungsten resets and and stay in the Palm logo screen forever until I do a hard reset.

When I try to install the program to the Tungsten, the HotSync process seems to be OK
until the
end, the Palm stays at the HotSync screen which says "Clean up - please wait". It just
stays there
untils I do a hard reset.

This first happens a week ago. I try to go back to my older code, double check to see
if I have
done something wrong, haven't found anything yet :(

Does anybody have this same problem? Do you know what I may have done wrong? What can
I do? Please
help.

Thank you in advances.

tnn