> From: Loc (view other messages by this author)
> Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:56:42
[...]
>venting.  This is the only platform I feel the need to vent whenever I do
>work on it.

Guess you never came across the fact that Windows XP feels that it should
process all keystrokes not just the "control"-ones, so rather than passing the
keystrokes on to the application to deal with it decides that the application
doesn't really want that particular keystroke... I have many reasons to vent
when working with the oses that thinks they can read the minds of the developer,
the user and the applications to boot... doesn't do much good though, keeping
notes on the weird behaviour in a place where you can access it on other occasions
might be more helpful.

Veronica