Hi All,

I'm capturing voice data on a tungsten T.  When generating an uncompressed
WAV file from the data I'm averaging somewhere around 950K/Minute for a 16
bit, mono, 8khz sample.  When I record a sample on the palm and Hotsync it
over, its averaging around 250k for the same sample params.  Obviously palm
is using some type of wav format that involves compression.  Does anyone
know what it is and if code is available for it?  For that matter,  I'll be
happy to use any wav format to acheive decent compression.  Can someone
kindly point me to some code?

Thanks,
Mike Margerum