I guess the instability should be the 68k's fault. If using an arm
processor and Palm OS5, there are quite a few softwares available for
playing mp3, like pocket tunes and aero player, both support
background play.

If the the application can be downloaded as prc file and hotsynced
into the device, the application must be hardware independent. Or the
application is using the APIs only, which are available for all.

The newly released palm audio patch for TT did sth to support mp3 and
background play as reported by some website, but I cannot find any
details about it like documentation.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Aaron Ardiri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.mobilewizardry.com/