Making my first real foray into PilRC (been using Constructor) and I have
encountered a problem while trying to use FORMBITMAP with high density
bitmap families.... I have the following:

FORM ID MainForm AT (0 0 160 160) USABLE NOSAVEBEHIND HELPID 0 DEFAULTBTNID
BEGIN
 TITLE "test"
 BUTTON "OK" ID MainOKButton AT (3 145 40 12) USABLE FRAME FONT 0
 FORMBITMAP AT (42 38) BITMAP TestBitmapFamily
END

BITMAPFAMILYEX ID TestBitmapFamily
BEGIN
    BITMAP "TestBW.bmp"  BPP 1 DENSITY 1
    BITMAP "TestColor.bmp"  BPP 8 COMPRESS DENSITY 1
    BITMAP "TestHiRes.bmp" BPP 8 COMPRESS DENSITY 2
END

But PilRC Designer doesn't seem to recognize TestBitmapFamily as a proper
bitmap... and, of course, it crashes on POSE.  What am I doing wrong?

Bradly J. Barton - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jenies Technologies Incorporated
(972) 602-1835
http://www.JTI.net