> Have you applied the 9.1 update to CW V9 -- it includes an updated PilRC
> Designer.  I don't see anything wrong with your syntax here -- have you
> looked at the output PRC file using PRC Explorer to see if the resources
> look OK?

bradly emailed me privately. he was using an out-of-date version of pilrc
(an older version that had a bug with EX bitmap families) :P more the reason
for us to get the 3.0 pilrc out :)

---
Aaron Ardiri                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CEO - CTO                                              +46 70 656 1143
Mobile Wizardry                         http://www.mobilewizardry.com/